Magdent Ltd. (“Magdent”, “we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users (“user”, “you”). The following information describes how Magdent collects and processes information about you when you use our website (as defined below).
- What information do we collect, and why do we collect it
- How we use that information
- How we disclose information and transfer data
- Data Subjects rights
- Cookies collection
- Opt-In or Opt-Out from receiving information
- Links to other websites
- Data Security
- Data Retention rights
- Children’s privacy rights
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Magdent provides a miniaturized electromagnetic device that uses electromagnetic healing technology to accelerate the body’s natural healing processes with PEMF healing abutments. (the “Services”). Magdent’s website (“Website”), provides information on Magdent and its Services, enables you to contact Magdent and leave information for potential job at Magdent.
- Collecting Information
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, including but not limited to your full name, residency country, email address, company, and personal website address and the location of the computer through which you used the Website (hereinafter: “Personal Information”). Personal Information shall be collected only if received voluntarily from you, including, without limitation, via the following ways:
- Contacting Us
- Applying for a Job
We may collect your Personal Information when you wish to apply for a job at Magdent via the Website. Such information may include your full name, email address, CV and other related information you choose to provide and the company may ask for.
- Use of Information
We use Personal Information we collect from you for various business purposes according to different legal bases of the processing. We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing the Requested Services
- We collect the Personal Information listed in Section 2(a) above, to provide you with the Services you contracted to receive.
- The information collected will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance regarding the provision of the Website to you.
- We collect the Personal Information listed in Section 2(b) to consider your credentials when you wish to apply for a job at Magdent.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract regarding the provision of the Website to you, or when it is required for the consideration of your employment and Magdent and negotiation of the employment contract we may have with you.
- Improvement and Development of the Services
- We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our Website, understand feedback on Magdent’s Services and Website, and help provide more information on using the Website quickly and easily.
- We collect Personal Information for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure it is user friendly.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliance with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving the Website and Services to give our users the best experience.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways:
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Enhance the safety and security of our Website;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach our terms of service or applicable law.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Website and Services and enabling our users to browse in a secure environment.
- Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
In order to perform our contractual and other legal responsibilities or purposes, we may, from time to time, need to share your Personal Information with third parties. We may also share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party service providers and individuals to facilitate our Website or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management or maintenance services.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets, corporate division, or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released to comply with any valid legal obligation or inquiry, process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Website to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Magdent, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website or a physical or property threat to you or others. The authority supervising such activities is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
- Your Rights
You have the right to request access or modify your information at any time. To exercise these options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the “EU”) or within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
- Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Generally, with regard to information collected on our Website, Magdent is a “Data Controller”. Therefore, if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact us, and we will make our best efforts to fulfill your request.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: email@example.com.
- Notice to California Residents
The California Privacy Laws permit some users to request to exercise certain rights. If these rights are applicable to you, you are afforded with the following rights:
- Right of access
You can request Magdent for certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal Information. In particular, you can request to receive information on the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected or share your Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with which we shared your Personal Information.
- Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information
We do not share sensitive Personal Information for cross-context behavioral advertising, and we do not sell sensitive Personal Information.
- Exercising your California Law Rights
Please note that we will be required to verify your identity and request before an action is taken to exercise your rights. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Moreover, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. We make our best efforts to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide, will only cover the 12 months period preceding your verifiable request’s receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such time frame, our response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your California Privacy Laws rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of No Retaliation Following Opt-Out or Exercise of your Rights
If you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our Services, unless those differences are related to your provision of your Personal Information. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights and unless permitted by the California Privacy Laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a Federal US law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out strict penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, Magdent agrees to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the commercial message sent to you as an advertisement when required.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We may use “cookies” or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of this Website. This aggregated tracking information may help us improve and enhance the Website experience for all our visitors. In addition, cookies adjust the Website to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Website, the location from which you accessed the Website and more. If you prefer not to store cookies on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies placed on your computer. However, you may not fully access the offerings on this Website by rejecting the cookies.
- Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
- Links to Other Websites
- Data Security
We deploy industry-standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Personal Information we process. We maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ’need to know’ basis for the provision of our Website, and Services to you. No such measures are perfect or impenetrable. We will take all reasonable actions to minimize harm in a security breach. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us, and transmission is at the user’s own risk.
- Data Retention
Generally, Magdent does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Website and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. Suppose you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information. In that case, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the Personal Information is required for Magdent to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the Website.
- Children’s Privacy
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children under 18 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This page was updated on April 3rd, 2023.